Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
The ADC team at Ivanti produces an industry leading ADC solution for virtual and cloud environments. More than just a software load balancer, Pulse virtual Application Delivery Controller drives more transactions, even at peak load conditions, ensuring continuous uptime and real-time security monitoring of application traffic.
We are currently expanding the ADC engineering team by recruiting an additional cross-disciplinary scrum team in Bengaluru. This new team will work alongside teams in the UK on the future development of our ADC product range.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Work through design specifications and create quality test plans to validate end to end scenarios.
- Have a holistic approach to solution scenarios. Create dynamic testbeds quickly based on the product /customer requirements
- Use excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills while reporting issues and tracking them.
- Work closely with Dev to ensure top-notch product quality.
- Automate the test scenarios.
- Having a BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- Having 6-8 years of expertise in HTTP, firewalls, load balancers, PKI, TLS, IPsec, NAT,
- Ability in scripting and automation essential. Python essential, Perl highly desirable.
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes and other types of Microservices and Container technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization and cloud technologies, including but not limited to AWS & VMWare.
- Expertise in any of the performance tools -Smart bits, IXIA, Spirent, Load runner will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, STLC, different types of testing and QA best practices.
- Able to analyze the requirements at high level and come up with solution approach and test plan.
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Linux..
- Positive, self -motivated and flexible to new technologies and fast paced work environments with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal communications.