You started out as the cool kid creating algorithms and writing code that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It’s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit.
Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We continue to seek the nerd in you – we will keep you well fed, we promise!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do
- Support deals desk activity for AMS for Non-Standard Pricing quotation
- Evolve Salesforce business processes, reporting, and data hygiene
- Track and analyse key metrics pipeline growth, quota attainment
- Conduct ad-hoc report development and data analysis to identify trends
- Troubleshoot complex system and process errors to identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to Sales leadership to increase sales performance, team equity, and ability to scale
- Provide tier 2 troubleshooting and guidance to sales reps on building and processing quotes in Salesforce and NetSuite
- Capture common errors, questions, and issues to improve training, expand guidance, or submit system enhancements
- Implement new Salesforce best practices based on points of friction in the current sales process or emerging business needs
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By Having
- 5+ years of Sales/Sales Ops or any process-oriented role
- Primarily, communicating and working with Sales Managers and leaders
- Creating Opportunities/Quotes in an ERP system (NetSuite is preferred)
- Exposure to SFDC is preferred
- Willingness to work 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM shift.
3 years of exposure working in Software Subscription/SaaS/IT Industry would be ideal
- Having a good understanding of IT products and processes would be ideal
Experience working on ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Having a good understanding of business processes and tools (SFDC, NetSuite).
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.…)
Data oriented and exceptional attention to details Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, who can work both independently and with internal and external stakeholders Open to stretch working hours to help global operations; coordinate between various geographies