You started out as the cool kid designing and marketing products that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It’s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. Pulse Secure is headquartered in San Jose with development offices in Cambridge, Boston, and Bangalore. We continue to seek the nerd in you – we will keep you well fed, we promise!
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
You will be the leader of a cross-functional team responsible for driving decisions according to a business goal, the product vision/roadmap, and go-to-market strategies. You will have a broad understanding of the Cloud market landscape, market sub-segments, and emerging trends. Practical hands-on Product Managment experience coupled with technical depth managing Cloud products and/or Analytic platforms/solutions is strongly preferred. You must possess a combination of business and technical skills as well as have a passion for Enterprise networking, security, infrastructure and platforms. You will also act as an evangelist for Pulse Secure products in interactions with customers and partners.
You will interact with organizations in the same industry added to the key platform providers and technology companies to ensure the products of Pulse Secure stay with the leading edge of ecosystem technology. You will also be a customer and end-user advocate, ensuring Pulse Secure customers have a delightful experience on all their products and endpoints.
- Drive and own SaaS/Cloud-native micro-services platform architecture for Product Management Strategy and Roadmap deliverables.
- Define and drive the Analytics strategy and solution definition utilizing AI & ML frameworks and technologies by operationalizing models that drive automation and insights from data across our zero trust cloud platform.
- Identify opportunities for growth and competitive differentiation through new solutions; build market requirements and business cases to help commit product delivery plans
- Identify solution partnerships and strategic alliances to enable new growth opportunities and GTM motions
- Responsible for pricing, packaging and platform strategy for the services and solutions on our Cloud platform
- Drive our next-generation user and entity behavior analytics and associated UX for the Cloud Platform
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and customer research to define product roadmap
- Work within and across product teams to deliver high-impact and high-quality product releases on time.
- Develop and execute a go-to market strategy & plan in collaboration with marketing, sales, sales enablement, support and customer success
- Develop and nurture a high performance team of product managers and link performance to overall business objectives
- Work closely with external customers and partners to learn market trends and identify customer needs.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure the sales and GTM teams are enabled on our Secure Access delivery solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in software product management in High Tech/Software preferably in infrastructure and/or platform space
- Proven experience building and launching new cloud platforms and/or analytic products
- Experience in moving on-premises products to the cloud is a plus
- Strong understanding of the Cloud market and architectures, competitive landscape, emerging trends, and market opportunity
- Broad understanding of use cases around Cloud Solutions in the security and secure access markets
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering and drive highly technical products
- Ability to articulate value propositions both within and outside of the organization
- A Start-up mentality and a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to quickly make decisions and influence across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work with both large and small external enterprise customer
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- Ability to influence groups of individuals through proven leadership
- Cares about a better work environment for the better - team, physical surroundings, process, etc
- Provide guidance, leadership and a decision point to the engineering teams and rest of the organization.
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred