Pulse Secure is a Great Place to Work-Certified and is a company built by exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things, and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application, and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 24,000 enterprises (and more than 20 million users) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
You will be responsible for driving decisions according to a business goal, the product vision/roadmap, and go-to-market strategies. You will manage the complete product lifecycle from definition and introduction to end-of-life. As a Product Manager you will work collaboratively, driving strategic alignment within the organization, and have the ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external audiences. You will have a solid understanding of the ADC, WAF and Secure Access and Zero Trust, SASE market and emerging trends. Possess strong hands-on Product Management experience coupled with technical depth defining infrastructure products across hardware and software, and on Cloud-native platforms and technologies is strongly preferred. You must possess a strong combination of business and technical skills as well as have a passion for Enterprise networking, security, infrastructure and platforms. You must also feel comfortable to act as an evangelist for Pulse Secure products in interactions with customers and partners. As a Product Manager you will engage with executives, business partners, channel, and end users.
The position is dynamic, and the individual must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking among technical, business, strategic, marketing and planning activities. You will also be a customer and end-user advocate, ensuring Pulse Secure customers have a delightful experience on all their products and endpoints.
- Have product responsibility for critical Pulse Secure products such as virtual ADC
- Responsible for market analyses, product/solutions requirements definition, and financial ROI analyses to guide strategic product roadmaps
- Define and develop use cases linked to market drivers resulting in focused product requirements and roadmaps based on customer and market needs.
- Identify opportunities for growth and competitive differentiation through new solutions; build market requirements and business cases to help commit product delivery plans
- Identify solution partnerships and strategic alliances to enable new growth opportunities and GTM motions
- Identify and define routes to market and business models, including pricing & packaging
- Illustrate the vision and key phases of the product deliverables with targeted timeframes via the Roadmap
- Be the company’s thought leader and industry subject matter expert for your product
- Partner with marketing, engineering, services, sales, and customers to drive product direction for Pulse Secure products, including Buy, Build, or Partner solution delivery.
- Create reports that track manage the Business Plan of the performance of assigned product(s) based on revenue, customers, market penetration, etc.
- Drive common business and product practices across the Product organization
- Work within and across product teams to deliver high-impact and high-quality releases that are on time.
- Engage customers and prospects to understand and meet their business objectives with Pulse product solutions
Your Experience, Skills and Abilities
- 7-10+ years’ experience in product management in Infrastructure Technology/Software
- Relevant industry experience preferably in ADC, WAF, Security and Enterprise Networking
- MBA preferred
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to listen, organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to articulate complex technology clearly
- Ability to work independently or lead others on projects
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skill
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering and drive technical product requirements
- Ability to articulate value propositions both within and outside of the organization
- Flexible, self-motivated, team player with a start-up mentality and get-it-done attitude
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly make decisions and influence across organizational boundaries
- Ability to influence groups of individuals through proven leadership