Pulse Secure is one of Bay Area’s Top Places to Work and is a company built by exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful. Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M endpoints) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions for people, devices, things and services that improve visibility, protection and productivity for our customers.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Use C, C++ (mandatory) / Python as your primary tool along with your knowledge of network Security in your vigilante efforts to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay
- Write scalable Linux system programs, understand how to do performance analysis and tuning
- Bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking or Web protocol experiences
- Develop scalable, distributed, stateless containerized network functions
- Not hesitate in trying your hands at some OS level programming
- Develop scalable micro-service based cloud ready networking software
- Be the Security guru that thrives to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top-notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to living the experience that you have created, day after day
- BS CS/equivalent or MS CS/equivalent
- Strong programming knowledge and 6 -12+ years of experience using C, C++ [Mandatory] / Python [Desired]
- Hands on engineering in Networking or Security products, protocols.
- Hands on system level programming in Linux
- Good understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, AD.
- Programming experience using RestAPI
- Good Understanding of micro-service-based architecture.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes clustering and cloud technologies is a plus
- Strong understanding of hypervisor and virtualization technologies like VMWare, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V
- Good understanding of distributed system design concepts
- In depth understanding of containerization (Docker, LXC) technologies
- Prior experience in containerizing a complex networking appliance is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.