Overview: As a Renewal Quoting Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Global sales team with Quoting Operations for all Support Maintenance contracts within an assigned territory.
Experience & Exposure Requirements:
Minimum - 3 year’s of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales/Q2O (Quote to Order) Operations – Work closely with Renewals Sales, Direct/Channel Sales, and IT Operations departments to help meet or exceed the assigned sales projections and quotas for Pulse Secures Renewals, Net-new, Tech Refresh business verticals by creating Opportunities/Quotes with accurate technical specifications, within an ERP System (NetSuite). And good understanding on Global Channel Sales. (AMS, EMEA, APJ Region’s).
- Internal & External Communication - Liaise cross-functionally with Sales Management, Channel Ops, Marketing, Product Development, Professional Services, and Customer Support to ensure the complete success of global client/sales strategies. Build and maintain relationships with Global Customers, Distributors, and Channel Partners(AMER, EMEA, APAC Region’s) to implement strategic initiatives.
- General - Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Shift Timings : 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM
• 3 years of Sales/Sales Ops & Relationship Management experience
Primarily, communicating and working with Customers/Channel Partners
Creating Opportunities/Quotes in an ERP system (NetSuite is preferred)
• 2 years of exposure working in Software Subscription/SaaS/IT Industry is preferred
Having a good understanding of IT products and processes
• Experience working on ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
Having a good understanding of business processes and tools.
Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project-Visio etc…)
• Data oriented and exceptional attention to details
• Understanding of the business processes
• Drives continuous improvement, in order to make it efficient and effective
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, who can work both independently and with internal and external stakeholders
• Open to stretch working hours to help global operations; coordinate between various geographies
- Learning Mindset,
- Excellent Communication
- Good Business Acumen
- Ability to work in a team,
- Keen to try different approaches to solve complex problems.