Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
The ADC team at Ivanti produces an industry leading ADC solution for virtual and cloud environments. More than just a software load balancer, Pulse virtual Application Delivery Controller drives more transactions, even at peak load conditions, ensuring continuous uptime and real-time security monitoring of application traffic.
We are currently expanding the ADC engineering team by recruiting an additional cross-disciplinary scrum team in Bengaluru. This new team will work alongside teams in the UK on the future development of our ADC product range.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Use C++ (mandatory) / Python as your primary tool along with your knowledge of Linux, Networking and Security
- Write scalable Linux system programs, understand how to do performance analysis and tuning
- Bring onboard strong TCP/IP, networking or Web protocol experiences
- Technical expertise in the Application Delivery Controller or Load Balancing domain a distinct advantage.
- Develop scalable, distributed, stateless containerized network functions
- Not hesitate in trying your hands at some OS level programming
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top-notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to living the experience that you have created, day after day
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Strong programming knowledge and 9+ years of experience using C, C++ [Mandatory] / Python [Desired]
- Hands on engineering in Networking or Security products, protocols.
- Hands on system level programming in Linux
- Good understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, AD.
- Programming experience using RestAPI
- Good Understanding of micro-service-based architecture.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes clustering and cloud technologies is a plus
- Strong understanding of hypervisor and virtualization technologies like VMWare, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V
- Good understanding of distributed system design concepts
- In depth understanding of containerization (Docker, LXC) technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working with a geographically distributed team
- Proven ability to be productive and flexible in a fast-moving, geographic-diverse environment
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams