Pulse Secure is one of Bay Area’s Top Places to Work and is a company built by exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
What We Do
· Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
· Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
· Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
· Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
· Work closely with Development team to ensure top-notch product quality.
· Work through design specifications and create test plans for end to end scenarios.
· Execute both manual and automation test plans and test cases.
· Automate the test scenarios and contribute in CI/CD pipeline.
· Experience with Black box, White box and Grey box testing.
· Reproduce complex customer reported issues and verify the fix.
· Maintaining test lab resources and infrastructure.
· MS or B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 2-4 years of experience in software test or QA test role.
· Automation skills in Python or Perl and tools like Selenium for web service testing.
· Experience with Jenkins or similar CI tools.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL/TLS, PKI, encryption.
· Good understanding of Kubernetes clustering and cloud technologies is a plus.
· Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving.
· Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Experience testing REST-based API.