Pulse Secure delivers suites that uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. More than 20,000 enterprises and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance. Pulse Secure has been awarded a 2019 Top Workplaces honor by the Bay Area News.
· Lead client's onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion by providing technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in Pulse Secure product Suite
· Drive customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular meeting with customer to review open issues, identify and escalate risks, and collaborate with cross functional teams to remediate client concerns.
· Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement.
· Manage and drive key performance metrics including Net Promotor Score, First Day Resolution, and other customer support metrics to build a strategic plan for customer success.
· Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and communicate solution strategies.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate customer issues, research and identify solutions to appropriately map features in their security environments.
· Flexibility for travel to customer site and meet with regional team members.
· Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
· A strong engineer - you’ve been in our customers’ shoes before and can anticipate their challenges and needs.
· Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
· A team-player - you’ll need to be able to leverage entire customer success team and work with other cross-functional teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
· Strong consulting and project management skills with proven consistent track records working as reliable advisor to drive business value for customers.
· Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
· Ability to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
· Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills, experience with tools such as strace, wireshark, gdb.
· Advanced knowledge of analyzing sniffer traces and able to resolve various Layer 7 issues.
· Strong network troubleshooting skills with the deep understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs, and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
· A thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN networking architecture, Load Balancers, WAN Optimization with relevant work experience.
· Working Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, TLS/SSL, SSH, WAF.
· Knowledge of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: SAML/SSO, IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
· Experience with virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, KVM.
· Experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
· Advance knowledge in scripting languages: Perl, Python, REST & SOAP APIs.
· Experience with containers/orchestration: Docker, LXC, OpenStack, Terraform.
· Knowledge of other protocols including BGP, OSPF, Radius, LDAP, SIP.
· Experience working with JIRA, Salesforce CRM.