Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
The ADC team at Ivanti produces an industry leading ADC solution for virtual and cloud environments. More than just a software load balancer, Pulse virtual Application Delivery Controller drives more transactions, even at peak load conditions, ensuring continuous uptime and real-time security monitoring of application traffic.
We are currently expanding the ADC engineering team by recruiting an additional cross-disciplinary scrum team in Bengaluru. This new team will work alongside teams in the UK on the future development of our ADC product range.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Form and lead a team of 5+ high calibre developers as an Engineering Manager, reporting into a Director within Pulse Secure
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand existing/new business domain, existing/new product, the product's business and technical underpinnings
- Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures.
- Lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to a team of highly talented developers
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations
- Work closely with the peer product leads, Product Managers, Strategy organization, CTO group, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Customer Support teams and other Support functions.
- Help take the company forward through unrelenting focus on Quality, Productivity and Innovation.
- Responsible for leading a new team focused on our ADC product range.
- Lead and inspire a world class engineering team delivering on our Remote Security Access and Application Modernization strategies.
- Lead a growing team of 5+ talented “Pulsers” at the India development center
- Needs to have an action mindset, excited by the idea of quickly scaling, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
- Serve as a product leader, building, managing and executing a vision, strategy and roadmap of Remote access for significant growth and impact on the broader industry.
- Contribute to the product roadmap and will be instrumental in driving the diversification
- A BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech/Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 12+ years of Experience in Application Delivery Control, Computer Networking and/or Security Software space.
- A successful experience as a seasoned manager who has led Engineering for multiple Server products in the Networking and/or Security space.
- Expert knowledge of three or more of the following technologies: Site Reliability Engineering, Load Balancing, Common Network Protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP and UDP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Virtual Platforms (VMWare, KVM), Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure), Performance Testing, Scalability, Web Application Firewall. Kubernetes.
- Development experience with C++/Linux/CentOS based Development Environments
- Demonstrated strength in managing a diverse set of developers, be good at Agile development.
- Highly desirable experience of having worked on Third Party and Open Source software, UI Technologies from a best of breed software company.
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Engineering best practices including Design Patterns, Continuous Integration, Automation, Usability and strong Design skills.
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams.