The Finance intern will be a dynamic quantitative, process ninja, who is passionate about identifying and solving problems related to the financial health of a Private Equity owned divestiture. You will analyses large data to make conclusions and recommendations pertaining to systems and processes. It’s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products.
What You Would Do
Finance intern will be exposed to the below activities and would be expected to enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Revenue Recognition – Assisting in performing risk assessment, identifying various controls, system modifications (if any) with respects to implementation of new revenue recognition standard ASC 606 US GAAP.
- Accounts Payable – Assisting in creating template in NetSuite for Form 1099.
- Assisting Tax Department – Streamlining vendor database, any other activities.
- Process Streamlining – Assisting in preparation of Process Manual for different departments.
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up
Currently enrolled in a top MBA or Undergraduate program with specialization in Finance and comes with the following skills:
- Knowledge of business operations and processes.
- Should be able to research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes.
Research and database management:
- Good understanding of various industry/ company structures and hierarchies.
- Researching with available tools to get the best information possible to help structure, categorize and manage customer details effectively
- Detail/Data oriented – Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required, having a knack for data and numbers.
- Experience with tools – Experience working on ERP tools (preferably NetSuite), proficient with MS Office Suite and database management skills.
- Communication skills – Excellent listening, speaking and writing skills, prompt & professional in style.
- Problem Solver - Responsive/prompt to inquiries, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Team Player - Good team player and Interpersonal skills.